When you choose Windermere Community Association Management to manage your association, you can be certain that you will receive top quality service. We work hard to protect your neighborhoods investment and ensure that it continues to work for the residents, retain its value and thrive.
We have been in the real estate business since 1972 and have offices in Skagit and San Juan Counties. Our leadership team has over 100 years of experience in real estate sales, leasing and commercial/association management. We have over 100 brokers in our offices, 17 staff and a vetted list of vendors working for and with us.
Our Community Association Management Services include:
- Resident/Owner Communication
- Easy bulk or individual communication through our resident online portals that track all communications, maintenance requests or document deliveries.
- Board Meeting Support
- We prepare a meeting package complete with financials, and any updates on maintenance, vendors, architectural control issues or Board requested items.
- Financial Management
- We handle everything from collecting and posting assessments, accounts payable, accounts receivable, managing the general ledger to budgeting/forecasting and year end financial reports. Assessment payments online are available and encouraged.
- Insurance Management
- We assist with the application of insurance policies and maintain a database on expiration dates and when to renew.
- Vendor Management
- We assist Board members with the preparation of bid specifications, analyze proposals, selection of vendors, scheduling, invoice approval and payment processing.
- Site Monitoring
- We maintain the association restriction information database and do periodic drive-bys to look for issues needing Board attention. Notifications to owners of violations are delivered at the Boards request, and a violation log is maintained.
- Tax & Audit
- We collate financial information required for any state or federal returns and work with the Boards CPA to file year end tax returns.
- Architectural Control
- We receive requests from owners, submit information to the committee along with suggestions, and inform the owner of the final determination of their request. All ACC/ARC files are visible to the Board via the Board Portal.
- Web/Mobile Technology
- We have all of our accounting, and our Community Association Management information online via Appfolio. Residents each have their own Portal for assessment payments, financial records, architectural requests, maintenance requests and community information. The Board has a private area within the Portal for Board specific information, not visible to the rest of the residents.
We work with your Board to run your association professionally, transparently to other owners and timely in regard to finances, repairs and owner/management response times and communication. We understand your homes are likely your greatest assets and we work with you to protect those assets and enhance your neighborhood.